Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya


HoHo,holiday again...hah...but i am still not yet back,coz i buy no ticket and i don't like to get stuck in jam...but haha,tonight i am gona back...yaya...back to my sweet sweet homwtown, the pearl of orient,Pulau Pinang...
I dah tak boleh tahan, there is no people around me in KL here,everybody is enjoying their holiday with their family..including the Great Noob Chai...

Can you imagine this aeroplane " fly" on the Federal highway? I am gona to show you this tonight...
Old buddies, I will be back...

3 comments:

joonyi said...

you really damn shitty f**king BODOH.. wakakakkaka

遗失的白袍 said...

so please turn off all the speed trap along the road tonight...

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, cool man. u updated ur blog in 4 months' time. do write more. plis.