Friday, September 25, 2009

My favourite exercise

Talking about this,perhaps many of you will answer GYM.
Haha,wrong answer...i don't like gym,but yet still i have to continue doing it.
There are 3 reasons:
1) Once i stop,i will feel my body become weaker,which is not nice to feel.
2) Ong Chiew Sern's ( one of my best pal in my life) arm circumference will bigger than mine.
3) I will kena perli by friends when we meet, " Eh ying yi,lu san ki liao!(you become thinner in hokkien)",which i dun like to hear.=)


Since i don't like gym,then why i started it? I started it during form 5.
1) Peer pressure
2) Challenged by friends
3) Wanted to show off
4) Think that fit lou will look nicer after pun on clothes( and now i still agree with this statement)

But i don't think that this


is not nice too look, this is too extreme.
( will scare girls away=p).

And the above figure will turn into this,

if i stop gyming.

2 comments:

joonyi said...

"Ong Chiew Sern's ( one of my best pal in my life) arm circumference will bigger than mine".................. lolz.. tat skinny lou de arm will become bigger than yours?? i'm waiting for de day to come... XD

and you still dun think tat your body now is more on the extreme side??

Unknown said...

Yo! Yo!

Just came across your blog! :)

Yup, I agree with you, there's no necessity to go for extreme bodies. A well-shaped one will be sufficient,